Alexandra, 24 years old.
• Has a disability since birth.
• The doctors made a mistake at delivery.
• Her parents abandoned her as a result.
• Was sent to live and grew up at an orphanage for children with disabilities.
• Learnt Kazakh, as well as her native Russian.
• Fell in love with table tennis.
• Worked hard, played all the time, put lots of effort in, and became a professional.
• Received the title ‘Master of Sports’.
• Won many awards at national competitions.
• Dreams of taking part in the Paralympic Games in Japan as a member of the Kazakhstan national team.
• Received the gift from Salem Social Village of a wheelchair.
Alexandra, thank you for the honour of taking part in your unusual journey!